The main QoMEX 2018 registration policies are:
- Each attendee must register separately
- Each accepted paper must have at least one author with full registration by April 20, 2018 for any paper type (full papers, workshop paper, short paper)
- A full registration may cover up to three papers. The second and third paper requires each at least an additional student registration.
- There is not a separate registration for the workshop: there is only a possible registration that covers all the sessions, included the workshop
|Category||Early Fee (by 20.04.2018)||Late Fee (after 20.04.2018)|
|IEEE Members Full||620.00€||720.00€|
|IEEE Student Members||330.00€||430.00€|
All types of registration fees include:
- Admission to all plenary talks (for the whole four days)
- Admission to all technical sessions (special, oral, poster), for the whole four days
- Four (4) lunches (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
- Conference USB drive with proceedings
- Welcome reception (May 29, 2018)
- Conference banquet (May 30, 2018)
- Coffee breaks
The registration fees can be paid via wire transfer or credit card. Major credit cards are accepted; a fee of 15.00€ will be added for credit card payment.
Other registration policies
To be eligible for the early registration fee, payment of registration must be received in full by April 20, 2018 for all types of papers. Registration payments after the corresponding date will be charged with the late registration fee.
Participation of accompanying persons in the social events (welcome reception and conference banquet) is possible at an extra cost. If interested, please write an email to:
If you have already registered and you want to modify your registration (e.g. change registration name) please send an email to: with your registration details and any modification request.
A Processing fee of 20.00 EUR may be applied, if it is necessary to make any refund.
Cancellations must be made by writing by Email to . Cancellations will be subject to a processing fee of 20% by April 20, 2018. No refunds will be made after April 20, 2018.
Author no-show policy
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference/workshop (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference/workshop.
QoMEX 2018 requires that each accepted paper be presented in-person by one of the authors or a qualified substitute at the workshop site according to the schedule published in the technical program. Any paper accepted into the technical program, but not presented on-site will be withdrawn from the proceedings published on IEEE Xplore.